Network and Security Engineer (Contract)
Desired SkillsNetwork, Security, Contract, Galway
Our client based in Galway City Centre requires a Network Security Engineer to join their operations team on a contract basis.
- 6-month contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configuration of Cisco ASA, Palo Alto and other market-leading firewalls
- Reporting security analysis findings
- Experience with Cisco and load balancing (F5)
- Wireless security such as WPA/WPA2, 802.1X and PEAP
- Wireless LAN technologies such as AD, Radius, RSA
- Experience with VoIP desirable
- Experience with VMWare
- Understanding of vulnerability testing tools and methodologies
- CCNP or relevant experience required
- 3rd level degree required
- 5+ years' professional experience
If you feel this role would suit your experience, please apply with an up to date CV via the link below.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.