Network & Security Engineer - Dublin
Desired SkillsIreland, Dublin, Networking, Security, F5, Netscaler, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- €45-70,000 DOE
A leading IT Security provider in Dublin is currently seeking to add two Network & Security Engineers to their expanding team.
Our client work in multiple areas of information security including, network security, end point protection, support and design. They look for talented engineers, who are subject experts in their field to continue the quality delivery of their service.
This position will require you to work on daily network & security operational tasks, provide high end technical support on multiple network & security products, enhance the client's user experience and help mentor junior staff members.
This is the perfect opportunity for Network & Security Engineers to build on their career in a fantastic environment.
Network & Security Engineer:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4 -5 years' experience within the industry
- Worked as an escalation point
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with multi vendors Checkpoint, Fortinet, F5, Cisco, Palo Alto, Netscaler
- Consulted in a security field
- Solid understanding of IT Infrastructure and how to support it's security function
- Scripting knowledge
- Relevant professional certifications would be a nice to have
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and flexible company. We are interested in speaking with anyone that has a background in Networks & Security at a junior and senior level.
For more information on this Network & Security Engineering role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or apply online via the link below.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.