Sales Support and Tender Coordinator
Desired SkillsTender, Proposal, Admin, Support, Pre-sales
In today's fast-paced, digital-driven business, information and analytics are critical in gaining a competitive advantage and improving performances.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support and Tender Coordinator based in Sandyford, Dublin.
The successful candidate will work with the Sales and Operations teams to coordinate and manage all aspects of the tender and sales process with potential and active clients.
- Manage the sales and tender quotation requests, within set KPI's
- Review and format all tender content, ensuring submissions follow a consistent and clear format
- Liaise with clients and colleagues on tender requests
- Generate and manage proposal content
- Project manage deadlines to key stakeholders to ensure submissions are on target
- Generate standard or custom reports summarizing business, financial, or economic data for review by managers, clients, and other stakeholders
- Project and forecast full-year sales
- Excellent administrative, record-keeping and computing skills
- Attention to detail
- Customer service focus
- Proactive, with the ability to take ownership and a "can do" approach
They equip businesses with the necessary solutions to turn standards of best practice into habits of excellence. They facilitate business improvements across the globe by helping their clients drive performance, manage risk and grow sustainably through the adoption of international management systems standards.
This company is a centre of excellence for managing and securing corporate information. They provide expertise to clients on the identification, protection, compliance and management of their information assets through a combination of consultancy, technology solutions, research and training. Their credentials are further enhanced by internationally recognized accreditations, including CREST, Cyber Essentials, and Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Qualified Security Assessor.
With over 81,000 clients globally in 182 countries, this is an organization whose standards inspire excellence across the globe.
- Business and sales experience
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and be skilled in writing and producing compelling tender documents
- Great organizational skills and strong communication skills
- Degree qualification
- Experience in managing full cycle tender submissions and the ability to write quality and compelling tender documents
- Comfortable working with a broad variety of people and experience in content creation
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-focused and collaborative in your engagement with both internal and partner teams
- Sales support and sales experience
- Structured and organized with excellent time management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please apply via the link below if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, you can contact Alex at Reperio on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.