Senior Network Architect - Contract
Desired SkillsNetworking, Cisco, Architect, Design, Remote
Our client Is a global technology company that have a requirement for a Network Architect on a contract basis.
They are ideally searching for an engineer that is experienced with designing networks and validation, as well as giving advice to clients in regards to best practice for implementation.
- Remote working opportunities
- 12 month daily rate contract
- Design, pre-sales and post sales
- Strong Cisco background - CCNP/CCIE with design experience
- 5+ years experience with TCP/IP equipment and network security systems
- 5+ years supporting large scale enterprise application deployments
- Strong experience with R&S, load balancers, firewalls, IDS/IPS
- Ability to participate in post-sales customer meetings, presentation, design and positioning
- Ability to learn new tech through self study quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Any industry certifications such as CISSP and CISM are desirable
- Palo Alto Certs are a bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a well known and global company.
To apply, please send across an up to date CV via the link below or call Ryan Rankin at Reperio on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.