Senior VOIP Engineer - Dublin
Desired SkillsIreland, Dublin, Linux, VOIP, Systems, DevOps, SIP, Trunking
Are you looking for a new challenge, working in a business that is dynamic and changing the way communications are delivered?
Our client based in Dublin currently have an interesting opportunity for a Linux/VOIP Engineer (DevOps) to join their thriving business.
The Linux/VOIP Engineer will lead the change in engineering with a big emphasis on Linux development. You will be involved in engineering meetings, leading the expansion of the engineering team, while constantly improving the core infrastructure.
If you have a passion for innovation and vision, then keep reading!
- Perform root cause analysis of high severity incidents
- Provide feedback and assistance to the Technical Lead of Infrastructure on all operational matters
- Research and development of the company's platform to further enhance the capabilities to customers
- Liaise with third parties and supplier's technical teams
- Provide diagnostic data and replicate customer solutions in a lab environment
- At least 3 years' experience
- A degree is not essential but relevant engineering would be great
- Linux - Red Hat based/Debian based Distros
- High availability concepts - load balancers, failover, consistency
- Virtualisation - KVM
- Bash/PHP/Python/Ruby scripting
- Git workflow
- Love RESTful APIS
- Comfortable with JSON
- Know BGP/OSPF/ISIS
- Know your way around NoSQL DBs like CouchDB
- Knowledge of VOIP would be really useful
- Monitoring systems like Zabbix/Icinga/Nagios
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join an Irish indigenous company that value employee satisfaction and work-life balance.
For more information on the Linux/VOIP Engineer role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.