Site Reliability Engineer (SRE)
Desired SkillsDevOps, OpenStack, SRE, Site Reliability Engineer, Cloud, Automation, SDLC, QA, Performance, Testing, Linux, Windows, Configuration Management, Cloud, AWS, Python, Ruby, Go, Architecture
We currently have an opening for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) in the Raleigh - Durham area.
You will be joining a team of Engineers that are based both onsite and remote.
You will be working on an award winning platform that helps marketing, services and sales professionals on delivering a top class service to customers.
- Work and manage applications in a Linux (CentOS) based environment
- Build out infrastructures and automation using Ansible
- Work with others on planning and delivery of new technology
- Build scalable IT solutions
- Work on both private and public cloud
- Act as a point of escalation on ticketing issues
- Computer Science degree in networking, IT systems or similar work experience
- Expert knowledge in containerization technology (Kubernetes & Docker)
- 5+ years in systems administration, engineering or operations
- Strong Linux & Unix capabilities
- Extensive programming experience in PHP, Ruby, Python and Shell
- Experience with writing code around infrastructure automation
- Extensive experience with IT automation technologies like Puppet, Salt, Chef or Ansible
- Nice to have exposure to Elastic search
You will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, pension plan, PTO, company benefits and incentives.
For more information on this Site Reliability Engineering role, please contact John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital on 919 578 4800.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.