Systems Administrator - Dublin CC
Desired SkillsWindows, Networking, TCP/IP, Microsoft, Office 365, Active Directory, JBOSS, Apache
This role will provide the successful candidate the chance to join the SaaS operations team of a growing multinational company based in Dublin who have a fantastic reputation in the financial sector.
You'll work closely with a number of other talented systems analysts and engineers to manage, monitor and troubleshoot existing systems with a focus on continuous improvement. You'll be supporting third party infrastructure applications and services, and work off your own initiative to solve problems and troubleshoot urgent issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant IT discipline is essential
- Excellent experience administering Windows Servers or Application Server Support
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong networking and firewalls experience
- Strong experience across Microsoft technologies like Active Directory, Group Policies etc.
- SQL Server databases knowledge is beneficial
- Hands-on experience with some web server/application tech like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss would be highly desirable
- Powershell or Bash scripting would really help you stand out
If this role interests you, send across your CV immediately via the link below or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio on 01 571 3000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.