Territory Sales Manager - North Dublin
Desired SkillsBusiness Development, Field Sales, Territory Sales
Our client, a growing Merchant Payments provider, is seeking a strong Territory Sales Manager for the North Dublin region. The candidate will be responsible for new business sales within a defined territory (company size and geography) within the commercial market.
- Achieve set monthly targets in number of new signings and growth with existing clients
- Identify, develop and close sales through sustained prospecting and activity
- Interface, support and stimulate quality high value sales leads and 'core proposition' sales across a network of partner sites across your region
- Provide detailed monthly and quarterly forecast and ensure information on CRM is kept up to date
- Understand and sell the whole product portfolio
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the market, including industry, competitors and internal activities
- Work effectively with with internal departments (customer services, marketing) as required
- Comply with all elements of the sales charter, and with all company policies and procedures
- 2+ years' field/territory sales experience
- Broad commercial acumen and awareness of issues involved in negotiating contracts
- Influential and highly effective communicator
- Team player able to work and support colleagues across a multi-national organization
- Must have a full clean driving license
This is a home-based role but aligned to a geographical area. The successful candidate should ideally be able to reach North Dublin within one hours travel by car during working hours.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact Alex at Reperio on 01 571 3000 or apply via the link below.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.