Business Development Manager - SaaS Solution
Desired SkillsBusiness Development, Software Sales, Account Executive
Our client is an award-winning tech start-up that specialises in data-driven market intelligence for companies all around the world.
They are looking for a successful, highly motivated sales professional to join their small existing team as they look to penetrate the enterprise-level market with their offering.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel sales growth
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Close qualified opportunities developed by the sales development team
- Use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on how the products will best meet their business needs
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilising CRM (SalesForce) to document progress
- Drive numerous accounts simultaneously, each at different stages of the sales cycle
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities
- Complete the end-to-end sales cycle, from cold calling to scheduling and facilitating online product and in-person demonstrations and closing the sale
- Close business to exceed monthly targets
- A strong track record for prospecting leads and closing sales
- Quick learner and highly inquisitive
- Experience developing trusted relationships with senior executives
- Bring a lot of energy, enthusiasm and ambition to work with a strong desire to get better at what you do
- Demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- 3+ years above quota sales experience, preferably in SaaS Software
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Experience working with a CRM, preferably SalesForce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing environment
What's on Offer:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure (OTE 70K+)
- Great location on the doorstep of Luas Red Line and Connolly station
- Weekly pizza and subsided lunch
- Travel & bike to work scheme
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on the 'apply' button or for more information, contact Alex at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.