IT Support Engineer
windows, vmware, desktop, helpdesk, O365, Support
I am working with a Global company to help find their next IT Support engineer. This role is great for anyone looking to expand their knowledge within the Infrastructure space and move into more project-oriented roles. This role requires on-site work due to the nature of the business in the park west area.
- Ownership of support issues from call logging through to issue resolution and documentation.
- Installation, maintenance, and support of IT systems (virtual infrastructure, virtual machines, operating systems, end user devices, network infrastructure, applications in use within the organisation).
- Office 365 support, Server 2019 support
- Support of communication tools (Office 365, MS teams, mobile devices, telephony).
- Support and administer key technologies such as VMware, Server 2019, Active Directory, Office 365, Building and Deploying PC's & laptops to end users
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing system and network issues for end users
- Creating and updating Operational documentation and End user How-to Guides
- MS Active Directory & Azure Administration
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- 2+ years' experience in a User Support Role
- Excellent knowledge of Windows server 2019
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to prioritize work, and multitask as required
- Advanced troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Flexible working hours/Hybrid Working 3 days per week in Office
- Paid training
For more information please contact Peter Raine 015713966 Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.