Java, Springboot, Microservices, Dublin, Contract, Hybrid
6+ Months (rolling contracts) | Hybrid 1 day per week
My client, an IT consultancy, is expanding their Dublin team. They are looking for a several Java Developers with experience building microservices. This opportunity will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a growing team with the latest modern tech.
- Collaborate with team members to develop applications using Java/J2EE
- Produce clear concise code while adhering to best practices
- Involvement in all stages of the SDLC
- 4+ years experience in Java+Springboot
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases
- Experience developing Microservices and REST API's
** Please note - The successful candidate must be based in Ireland for this role and visa sponsorship will not be provided.
If you want to take the next step towards this great opportunity send your CV by clicking apply or get in touch with Lee McCune at Reperio. We will call you for an informal chat just to learn more about you, your experience and where your talent would be best suited. We have more Java developer roles in the works therefore if this job isn't the right fit, then we will find you one that is!
Send your CV here and we'll start the process!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.