Junior Embedded Engineer
Embedded, Medical Devices, IOT, Communication Protocols, C
Working with a Start up in the medical devices are who are keen to bring enthusiastic and attentive engineers in to collaborate with their intensive system and future versions that will have no issue on the market. You will be joining a team of like-minded and driven individuals who are very skilled in their respective sectors to help the growth and development of the company. Working directly under the CTO this is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to either continue to grow in embedded systems or to take the next step upwards as this role is flexible in terms of entry requirements.
- 5+ Years of experience in Embedded systems
- Experience in IOT projects good to have but not essential
- Communication protocol experience good to have
- Previous exposure to a start up or medical device environment a bonus
- Health insurance
- Company wide bonus
- Great learning and Development opportunities
If you are interested in this opportunity get in touch with Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.