Junior Quality Assurance Technician
Test Technician, Electronics Test Technician, Junior, Labview
My client, based in Wexford, specialises in developing power supplies for a multitude of applications including Electro-mobility. They are currently developing and expanding a Quality Assurance Team in Wexford and looking for a number of Junior/Entry-Level Quality Assurance or Test Technician's with a keen eye and interest in electronics.
There will be multiple positions including Junior, Mid-level and Senior therefore if you have a degree in Electronics and or a background working in an Electronic Manufacturing industry, this could be a suitable role for you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Enhance current automation testing.
- Execute test plans for electronic components and systems including functional, performance and reliability testing.
- Monitor and report defects found during the testing process.
- Design and maintain verification and calibration tests.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Electronics or similar.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Hands on experience in electronics testing is highly desirable.
- Experience with Labview is desirable.
- 22 days' holiday.
**Applicants must hold a valid working visa / EU Citizenship.
If you are interested in this role, apply below or contact Jade for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.