Manual Tester (12 month Contract)
manual tester, functional tester, network testing
Our client has an immediate need for a Contract Manual Tester to work as part of a large scale project in Dublin for a 12 month contracted position with likely extension.
This role offers the opportunity to work with a fast growing organisation with the opportunity for career advancement, and a competitive daily rate of €350 per day.
- Plan and coordinate all cycles of manual testing and maintain up to date test cases after the desired changes have been made
- Work as part of a multiskilled team in regards to the test preparation, execution, data and tool usage
- Ensure the efficient resolution of issues by detecting any concerns prior to the resolution process
- Manage the manual retesting of defects and track accordingly
- Interact with customers, resolving any queries and escalate further when necessary
- Ability to execute a knowledge of manual software testing within the software development lifecycle
- Using an in depth knowledge of systems analysis in order to create specific test cases for the requirements of the project
- Ability to work with a multi skilled team in order to test and work through issues whilst creating solutions that meet the desired project outcome
- Experience in specification analysis, test case design, black and white box testing execution and defect reporting
- Strong experience in telecoms with a sound knowledge of network testing
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
I specialise in recruiting for Software Testing, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Testing opportunities, please feel free to contact Rachel for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.