Network Security Architect
Network Security,Firewalls,SDWAN,Cisco routing,Dublin
Hybrid | 6 month contract
Our client is a global leader within their industry, and they are currently seeking a Network Security Architect. The successful candidate will oversee both the long-term strategic course and the everyday functions of the company's worldwide network and network security services.
- Collaborate with all levels of stakeholders to identify needs driving network and security change programs
- Develop network reference architectures and technical standards
- Manage vendor relationships to adhere to SLAs
- Leading a team of Network Security engineers
- Designing technical solutions for network and security, assessing and utilizing expertise
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 5 years experience in a similar Network Security Architect position
- Working knowledge of MDF, IDF, structured cabling systems, network infrastructure, electrical systems, and UPS setups
- Excellent hands-on experience with Cisco routing protocols, hardware, and software
- Strong understanding of SDWAN architectures/concepts
- Understanding TCP/IP data networks, including standards and technologies such as MPLS, OSPF, BGP, and 802.1x.
- Deep understanding of Firewall/VPN/LAN/WAN/Internet access support and engineering design for network security services across Access, Aggregation, and Core network locations
To apply for this position, please click the link below or contact Bláthnaid at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.