Power BI Developer Contract (Great Day Rate)
Desired SkillsPower BI Developer
Working with multi-functional teams, you will participate to gather and document reporting requirements to meet business needs.
Using your skills and experience as a BI Report Developer, you will then use those requirements to design, develop, test and implement reports and dashboards that utilize the underlying data store, data warehouse, and data mart.
- Translate business needs into technical specifications
- Develop Power BI Reports and Dashboards
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analysis
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Provide technical assistance and cross-training to other team members
- 5+ years' Business Intelligence experience
- Develop automated reports and dashboards using Power BI
- Hands-on professional with thorough knowledge of scripting, data source integration and advanced GUI development in Power BI
- Creating Power BI reports that represent different findings & insights from the data using interactive charts and maps
- Familiarity with custom formatting, using Power BI filters & conditions at dataset, report & dashboard levels
- Knowledge of Power BI embedded, mobile version and online version
- Highly organized with excellent documentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To register your interest, click on the link below to apply or call Reperio on 01 571 3000 and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.