Principal Software Development Engineer in Test SDET
SDET, Software Development Engineer in Test, Specflow, Cypress
We are looking for a Principal Software Development Engineer in Test to join one of our multi-national clients who are expanding their QA and Testing team. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to lead and coach a team of engineers in the automated testing field.
This role will suit an experienced SET/SDET who has E2E experience and is proficient, determined and analytical with demonstrated experience building out test frameworks.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design, create and implement automated test plans.
- Leading and coaching a team of engineers.
- Monitor and report defects found during the testing process.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Work closely with differing teams in the business to identify project scopes and delivery.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years' in an SET/SDET position.
- 5+ years' in Automated Testing.
- Experience using BDD frameworks such as Cucumber.
- Experience using automated tool such as Cypress, Selenium, Playwright.
- Must have strong coding skills.
- Experience of testing front and back end Web API's and UI.
- 25 days' holiday.
- Remote work.
Applicants must hold a Stamp 4 Visa OR UK/EU Citizenship.
If you are interested in this role, or similar positions, apply below or contact Jade at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.