Agile, Digital, Mobile
Product Owner - Contract
The Product Owner will own, create and maintain the product backlog, including prioritizing and sequencing according to business value. Leveraging the expertise of others and cross-checking customer and market information extensively you will outline the requirements and goals at the beginning of every Feature release and sprint.
- You will participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning meetings and sprint reviews and retrospectives. You will ensure the next sprint is ready to commence. You will inspect the product's progress at the end of every sprint and have complete authority to accept or reject work done.
- You will work with the Product Manager to evolve the Product Backlog through the full cycle including sales and implementation.
- You will have the ability to connect all stakeholders, possibly in different locations, to create and fully form product features.
- You will initiate and translate product road map into manageable product backlog for Scrum teams
- At least 3 years' experience in a Product Owner role or 5 as an Agile/Digital BA
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience driving digital products and services within an organization
- Experience developing the road map, driving products and concepts
- Experience gathering requirements, writing user stories, and test criteria
- UI/UX experience beneficial
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.