Agile, E-Commerce, Product
My client are seeking to add a Product Owner to the team for a greenfield project the role will be on an initial 6-month contract with hybrid working in Dublin city centre.
- Act as the primary liaison between stakeholders, development teams, and other relevant departments.
- Define and prioritize product features, enhancements, and user stories based on business goals and customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a well-defined product backlog, ensuring alignment with strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, developers, and QA teams to ensure successful and timely product delivery.
- Lead sprint planning, backlog grooming, and daily stand-up meetings.
- Conduct regular stakeholder meetings to gather feedback and ensure alignment with project goals.
- 5+ years Product Owner Experience
- Strong Understanding of Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Excellent Communication Skills
- E-Commerce Experience a plus
If you are interested in this position, apply below or contact Mathew for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.