Python Software Engineer
Python, Django, Flask, AWS, Azure, Software Engineer, Software Developer, Python Engineer
Our client provides data and business process infrastructure to Life Science manufacturers. This infrastructure frees up resources that can be focused on data-driven decisions. They are searching for an experienced Software Engineer to join their team and make a big impact.
- Responsible for building and maintaining stable products while following Agile and DevOps ways of working.
- Able to deliver quality solutions to problems without compromising on planned deadlines.
- Be a problem solver, leader, and team player to make significant contributions to the team.
- Be involved in the full software development lifecycle, including software design, development, testing, reviewing, and deployment.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience with two or more development languages. Experience working on Python.
- Experience in writing complex DB queries.
- Experience in building RESTful APIs using Python and web frameworks such as Flask.
- Experience in working with Django.
- Key competencies required: Problem-Solving, Analytical, Collaboration, and Accountability.
- Experience with cloud services of AWS or Azure.
- Skillful in writing high-quality, well-tested code.
- Comfortable with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum.
- Abel to approach ambiguous challenges from multiple perspectives.
*Please note that the client is currently unable to sponsor or transfer visas*
*US Citizen or Green Card Holder Only*
If you are interested in this position, apply below or contact Sophia for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.