QA Automation Engineer
Desired SkillsQA Automation Engineer
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a QA Automation Engineer with our client who are an award-winning start-up company.
They are quickly becoming a leader in their field and are continuing to grow rapidly. They are in the process of increasing their automated testing coverage and are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to maintain and improve their existing automation frameworks and also be involved in creating new frameworks.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- ISTQB certification desirable
- 2 years in a QA Automation role
- Experience with Selenium or similar tools
- Java programming skills
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience in a Linux environment
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with tools like Jira & TestRail
- Competitive salary
- Bonus - 10%
For more information on this and other QA/Tester and Software Developer in Test positions, contact Seamus at Reperio on 01 571 3000 or apply by sending your CV through the link below.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.