Scrum Master - Daily Rate Contract
Desired SkillsScrum Master, SM, Agile Coach, Financial Services, Insurance
- Programming / Technical background preferable
- Daily Rate Contract - €400 - €500 DOE
Our client, a global organisation, is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to come on board for an initial 6-month daily rate contract. The ideal candidate must have a technical background and Java/C# experience would be preferable.
The company is centralising their scrum function which requires someone who is confident in mobilising a team towards a common goal, setting clear and realistic expectations and coaching the Product Owner to garner buy-in from stakeholders.
- Execute on Scrum ceremonies impeccably while adapting them to meet organisational and team needs appropriately
- Coach Scrum teams to collaborate effectively and organise their work successfully to ensure they make realistic commitments and create reliable product increments
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to provide a vision to the team that describes where the product or service is headed
- Support the Product Owner in making product decisions and tackle PO anti-patterns
- Knowledge in Agile principles and practices
- A facilitator by nature who ensures meetings are concise and engaging for all and have a clear outcome and purpose
- Capable of coaching teams to take ownership of their process, task wall and environment
- Comfortable as a daily coach and periodical advisor
- Capable of recognising team conflict at an early stage and apply different activities to resolve it
- Eager to collaborate with developers and wider business on the delivery of analytics solutions
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to interact at all levels within a global and diverse organisation
- Comfortable and composed working in a high-pressure environment to meet deadlines
- Self-driven, resourceful with the ability to prioritise and work independently or in groups
- Focused on attention to detail and accuracy with strong analytic/diagnostic skills
- Demonstrate flexibility within your role
- Strong customer management experience
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.