IT Project Manager - Utilities
Desired SkillsProject Manager, Utilities, Networks, Systems, Contract, Dublin, Ireland
My client is seeking an IT Project Manager with utilities experience ideally to work on a network management system project.
Initial 6 month contract. Rates: €400 - €420 / day depending on experience.
- At least 5 Years IT Project Management Experience.
- Utilities Background.
- Delivery of large-scale projects, managing teams of up to 25+ in a multi-vendor environment.
- Managing the project on a day-to-day basis, within agreed constraints and the specified tolerances of scope, time, cost and quality.
- Management of the full end-to-end delivery of the project from concept, definition and scheduling, through to execution and transition as well as lessons learning. The resulting products and/or services should be capable of achieving the benefits as defined in the Business Case.
- Responsible for tracking project status and managing the project teams to mitigate issues and risks.
- Relevant 3rd level Degree (e.g. in Business Studies/IT) or industry certification with requisite professional experience.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Level Certification.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A proven ability to deliver on IT projects in a fast-paced environment.
Please follow the link and apply below if you would like to be considered for shortlisting.
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.