Head of Data Engineering
Desired SkillsData Engineering, SQL, Senior Manager, Google Cloud
Amazing new role just opened up with my client, a thriving and dynamic e-commerce company breaking new ground. You will lead a small dedicated team of engineers, managing the technical aspect of the team. This is a very hands on role. You will be expected to oversee total revision of the data architecture as well as planning and design. You will liaise with C-level, managing and defending technical decisions in order to grow the team and ensure an efficient, robust and secure data service to support business growth.
- Experience leading and managing a team of data engineers, supporting business needs in cloud environments.
- Expert level knowledge of modern data tools
- Ability to make right tools decisions
- Excellent communication skills, ability to continually improve approach
- Great motivational and people management skills
- Ability to balance technical ability with strong business judgement and a customer focused approach
- Technical ability on GOogle Cloud, Azure, Big Data, Snowflake, Maria DB or similar
- Experience with Tableau or similar
- Strong understanding of big data management
- Expert level ETL experience - designing frameworks and standards
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking for their next management role. You will be fully hands on technically and have strong influence at a business level. Benefits include full pension, healthcare, bonus, wellbeing days and a flexible working approach.
Get in touch with Eimear Mellotte at Reperio for a confidential discussion about your job search.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.