Project Manager (Software Development) - Galway
Desired SkillsProject Manager, Contract, Galway, Financial Services, Banking, Software Development, Ireland
Project Manager (Contract) - Galway - Financial Services Company
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team in an exciting daily rate contract role. The ideal candidate must come from a software development background.
You will manage and undertake the functional requirements for IT TRS system projects working closely with the head of application development, development manager, QA manager & project delivery manager on delivering high quality, standardized Tax Free products to the market. This covers software development projects with straight through processing and where required integrations to POS & EPOS systems, as well as other innovative Tax Free applications working on various devices, using the latest technologies which are relevant to the business of Tax Free.
You will manage both internal and external software development projects and implementation or rollout projects covering all from starting a project from scratch with managing requirements gathering until final launch.
Daily Rates €350 - €400 p/d.
- 5+ Years Project Management experience, 3+ Financial Services specific.
- Experience in Agile methodology preferred, knowledge of Prince2.
- Driven and results orientated, with the ability to deliver excellent results against stretching targets.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Resource Planning.
- Great leadership and communication skills with the ability to influence senior executives.
- Creatively minded with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Act as a liaison between Business and IT areas.
- Responsible for the reporting and management of project budgets.
- Can build strong working relationships.
- Management and leadership of project resources to ensure successful delivery of projects.
- Stakeholder management across key areas, resource planning, status reporting and change control.
If this is a role that you would like to apply for, please click the link below or get in touch with Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital to discuss this role further.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.