Desired SkillsCTO, Software Development Manager, Head of IT, Docker, Node.JS, ElasticSearch, PostGRES, Cassandra
My client, an innovative, world-class software development company with offices in the USA and Ireland, is urgently seeking a CTO based in Galway to head up the team of Software Developers.
If you want to work on challenging, technically advanced products which have taken the sports industry by storm since their launch a decade ago, keep reading.
For my client, the most important attributes are that the prospective candidate has sincere ambition, is extremely self-disciplined and possesses the powerful ability to motivate others, as well as being incredibly innovative and detail-orientated.
It is essential that you have a deep interest in new technologies, as you will be making key technical decisions and be expected to be working with the latest technological advancements where possible.
The current tech stack includes PHP and NodeJS (deployed in Docker containers). Stack also includes ElasticSearch, PostGRES, Cassandra, and other technologies including mobile technologies.
Key requirements include:
- Overseeing all system design and changes in system architecture
- Responsible for producing systems specification documents as required
- Provide in-depth analysis of client's technical requirements and propose viable solutions
- Responsible for technical training and mentoring junior developers
- Suggest and manage IT projects to improve the business' market reach
Experience required also includes:
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Experience managing a team geographically dispersed
- Previous start-up experience preferred
- Interest in sports advantageous
If you believe you are ready to assume a role with increased responsibility but greater rewards and want a role that will allow you to benefit clients worldwide, get in touch now; opportunities like this one don't come around too often.
This is a Galway based role however there may be infrequent travel required to the USA.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.