Desired SkillsFP&A Dublin Finance
My client, one of Ireland's most successful consultancy companies, is seeking an FP&A Consultant with Data Analysis experience to expand a growing team in their Dublin office.
The company provides Business Intelligence, Performance Management, and ERP/CRM solutions to their customers. They are a Microsoft Gold Partner and work on a vast variety of projects for clients across Dublin.
The successful candidate must be a resourceful and independent self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direction and able to work in a team environment. As an FP&A Consultant, you'll need good communication skills, both written and verbal as well as good client-facing skills and the proven ability in communicating to CFO level.
You will also need to have a strong interest in Business Intelligence solutions technologies including the Microsoft packages, some SQL querying skills and the ability to create dashboards on various platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide recommendations on correct accounting principles when issues are identified
- Recommend key KPI's for a business based on financial data sets
- Convert client's requirements into a functional specification
- Convert the functional specification into a high-level design document
- Become sufficiently familiar with Cognos TM1 to be able to develop a high-level design document
- Have acted as a Project Lead and Project Manager
- Ability to read and produce a balance sheet, cash flow and P&L reports from transactional financial data
- ACCA or similar
- If you have worked for one of the big accountancy firms in a consultancy capacity, this would be a bonus
- Worked with clients in the areas of FP&A and/or finance transformations
- 3 years' experience playing a senior role in planning cycles
- 5 years' analyst experience in budgeting and planning cycles
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Well organised, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Full driving license required
- Able and willing to travel to client sites as required
- Previous experience with other analytics solutions would be an advantage
This is a great opportunity for anyone with a strong financial background with the interest and ability to work with Business Intelligence technologies. There is a great opportunity to learn new BI tools as well as a market leading salary and benefits package on offer.
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Eimear Mellotte at Reperio on 01 571 3000 for a confidential chat.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.