IT Business Analyst - Banking (Cork)
Desired SkillsBusiness Analyst, BA, Contract, Financial Services, Banking, Change Management, Cork, Ireland
I am currently recruiting for a Banking client who is based in Cork. They are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join the team on an initial 12-month daily rate contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting the business and change management teams in defining business requirements for changes to existing systems and the design of new applications
- Analysing and documenting the functional requirements for the product owner, development team, testing team, and other stakeholders within IT and the bank
- Collaborating with the project team to prioritise requirements and assist the product owner with managing the product backlog
- Working closely with the product owners, developers and testers to resolve issues throughout the development lifecycle
- Supporting projects from inception through the various stages of the development lifecycle into production and implementation
- Recording and reporting on projects on a regular basis and monitor the progress of projects through the development lifecycle
- Delivering changes/projects in an agreed timeframe, and according to the existing processes and procedures
The Business Analyst may be required to work on several projects at the same time, depending on project size and complexity.
- 3+ years' Business Analysis experience
- Analysis or development experience of client-server systems
- Experience in analysis of systems using ASP.NET/SQL2008/Web Services/API's
- Creating functional specs
- Creating and enhancing user stories
- Working with product backlogs
- Using bug tracking tools such as Jira
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.