PMO Analyst - E-Commerce (Contract)
Desired SkillsProject Support Officer, PMO, Project Co-ordinator, E-commerce, Agile, Waterfall, System Integration, Budget Forecasting, Project Support
- Global company
- Based in North Dublin
- 6-month initial contract
- Knowledge of Agile/Waterfall projects
Our client, a global organisation located in North Dublin, is seeking a Project Support Officer for an initial 6 month daily rate contract.
The successful candidate will provide vital assistance to the Programme and Project Managers, working as part of the project team and directly contributing to the delivery of each of the project streams to schedule and budget.
- Experience of Waterfall & Agile projects - preferably systems integrations projects
- Knowledge of e-commerce systems/revenue management functions preferred
- Experience of liaising with multiple suppliers in multiple locations and working in a collaborative environment
- Can work independently and as part of a team as required and has the ability to pick up concepts quickly
- Ability to prioritize and maintain clear focus under pressure
- Excellent written and oral skills and can build rapport quickly with team members, suppliers and stakeholders
- Ability to quickly assimilate project information and summarize into reports, logs and minutes
For more information, call Scott Hool at Reperio Human Capital on 01 571 3000 or click on the link below to apply.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.