Senior Automation Test Engineer
Automation Tester, Selenium, Java, Cucumber
My client, based in Dublin are looking to expand their current QA team and are hiring for multiple positions. The focus is on building out their already, established, Automation Test Team.
As a Senior Automation Test Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of the SDLC. This role will involve both functional and non-functional testing elements with a high focus on all things automation. There will also be an element of mentorship and leadership involved within this role with direct reporting into the QA Lead.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Design and execute automation test plans.
- Enhance current automation testing with a high focus on coding.
- Mentor junior testers.
- Monitor and report defects found during the testing process.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related.
- 7+ years of experience in a Software Automation Test position.
- Strong programming skills, preferably in Java.
- Hands on experience using automation tools such as Selenium or similar.
- Experience using a range of frameworks for example Cucumber, Gherkin or similar.
- Experience working in a Waterfall or Agile methodology.
- 24 days' holiday.
- Hybrid work.
**Applicants must hold a valid working visa / EU Citizenship.
If you are interested in this role, apply below or contact Jade for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.