Senior Database Developer
Database Developer, Oracle, PL/SQL, Contract
An exciting and urgent new opportunity has opened up for a Senior Oracle Developer to join my global client in the financial services industry, based in Dublin, Ireland. This is an initial 6 month rolling contract with high possibility to roll over.
You will carry out performance review and tuning and provide technical expertise with regards to the architecture and design of the current company solution.
This role offers Hybrid working, 2 days/week in Dublin office - but you must be based in Ireland.
- Ideally 3-5+ years of experience working as an Oracle Developer
- Strong knowledge of PL/SQL (5+years)
- Database schema design
- Database tuning - SQL Queries, Oracle server configuration
- Strong knowledge of Oracle Partitioning
- Good knowledge of AWR Reports, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Toad
For contractual reasons, candidates for consideration must be based in Ireland.
For more information on this role or other new opportunities, contact Kathryn Blair at Reperio or please click apply below.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.