Senior Embedded Software Engineer
C, C++, Microcontrollers, Automotive, GUI, DSP
My client is on the lookout for someone who has a good amount of experience working as a senior Embedded software engineer. Your role in the company will be to answer to the director of engineering while also supporting and mentoring the rest of your team. While you will be designing code it will also be up to you to ensure the code is tested and Debugged to the necessary standard while assisting your colleagues. Having a key part in the product portfolio across multiple difference applications will keep the day to day side of things interesting while also having a good amount of R&D there to further improve the line.
- Educational background in Computer science or a relative field.
- 7+ years of experience in software development in C++
- Test and Debug experience
- Automotive background experience good to have
- Machine learning or AI development is good to have
- Knowledge of python for scripting and test is good to have
If/When you are interested in this role reach out to Daniel Brown at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.