Senior Java Developer
Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS, REST APIs, SQL
A retail company are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their Tech Centre in Athlone to work with a newly established team, building out a brand new web application.
This role is Athlone (Hybrid/Remote).
What will your role involve?
- Collaborate with software engineering team which will include developers, testers, product managers etc
- Lead design/build of development and delivery
- Code reviews
- Contribute to architectural decisions, roadmap plans
- Mentor/Coach junior members
- Core tech: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, AWS
What will you need?
- Computer Science / Software Development Degree
- Over 5 years of experience in Enterprise Java Development
- Strong knowledge of Spring Boot, Microservices, SQL
- AWS experience would be ideal
- Leadership ability - experience of architecture
Benefits of this role include but are not limited to:
- Bonus / Company match pension
- Healthcare/Parental leave
- Hybrid working
What you need to do now!
If you're an experienced Senior Java Developer, you don't want to let this opportunity pass you by.
Send your CV by clicking apply or feel free to get in touch with JP Rooney at Reperio for more information. We will call you for an informal chat to learn more about your experience and what you're suited to. We are working on various Senior Java Developer roles, so even if you do not match the criteria set out here, please send your CV anyway and we'll find a match.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.