Senior Manager - Software Engineering
Development Manager, Manager, Architecture, Java, IT Manager
€130,000 - €140,000
Dublin (Remote within Ireland)
My client is one of the top Software Companies in the world, with revenues well over €5billion per year and millions of users. They have made the strategic decision to centralise all development operations within Ireland and so are bringing in literally hundreds of new staff to fill their brand new, super-modern offices. With that being said, you can work primarily remotely, but for these managerial positions it would be good if you could make it in slightly more frequently to get to know the team and the company.
You will be leading an entirely new product team for a product being launched in 2023, the opportunity to have a real substantial impact at a company of this size is rare - and while the resources you will have will be immense, this project will have something of a start-up feel as you build your team and manage the entire life cycle of the product from requirements gathering through to delivery.
- 5+ Years' Experience in a Development Management Role
- Experience leading globally distributed high-performance teams
- Ability to drive forward development teams to deliver project based on the company's business requirements, risks and objectives.
Salary and Benefits
- €130,000 - €140,000
- Very strong benefits package including family healthcare coverage, a strong pension contribution and many more extras
- Exceptionally strong bonus scheme depending on performance (could be upwards of 20%pa)
- Very attractive RSUs package (Stock options at one of the fastest growing global software companies)
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.]]>