Senior Security Response Analyst
Our client is currently seeking a Senior Security Response Analyst to join our client on a 6-month contract.
- Conduct security monitoring, incident triage, and analysis, including handling incoming notifications from NetApp personnel and performing notifications when necessary
- Identify compromised computers by examining logs, conducting live responses, and analyzing relevant computer-centric evidence sources
- Collect and assess artifacts such as malware samples, files, memory dumps, etc. from infected workstations
- Routing verified compromises to the appropriate teams for further analysis and remediation
- Provide management with insights on the effectiveness of established operating procedures and offer recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team and relying extensively on electronic communication
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a SOC or Incident Response role within Cyber Security
- Practical experience with various security technologies, including SIEM systems like ArcSight, Splunk, QRadar etc.
- Experience in packet capture tech: NetWitness, Solera, Moloch, or WireShark
- Experience in networking, including TCP/IP fundamentals and HTTP basics
- Advanced in multiple operating systems such as Linux, Solaris, BSD and Windows
- Familiarity with intrusion detection systems and tools
- Knowledge of red and blue team practices
- Scripting skills e.g. PERL, Bash, PowerShell, Python
- Ability to create technical documentation and deliver technical presentations to diverse audiences
- Willingness and ability to travel as and when required
To apply for this position, please click on the link below or contact Bláthnaid at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.