Senior SharePoint Developer - 12 Month contract
sharepoint, developer, financial, dublin, ireland
Senior SharePoint Developer (12 Month rolling contract)
Daily rate: €400-450p/d
This is an opportunity for a SharePoint Developer with ideally 3+ years' experience to join one of our biggest Dublin-based clients. On offer is a 12-Month Daily Rate Contract, with a view to a further 12 month extension.
- Assist in migrating content from the existing 2013 platform to SharePoint Server 2016 and then to the new 2019 SharePoint Server environment.
- To scope, plan and assist in undertaking a migration of customised sites and applications from the existing 2013 SharePoint environment to SharePoint 2016 and then to SharePoint Server 2019.
- Migration preparatory work including, content clean-up, purging data and consolidating content databases.
- Rewrite & build customised solutions - i.e. any incompatible with SharePoint 2019 and in support of deprecated functionality on SharePoint Server 2016 as well as the new platform 2019 platform.
- Rebuilding of custom layout and navigation on information sites/sub-sites on SharePoint Server 2016 and SharePoint Server 2019.
- To work with Internal Support team to design & rebuild in-house SharePoint business applications on Power Platform using Power Services including Power Automate, Power Apps etc.
- Provide Development and Technical team with technical leadership and guidance on application design options
- PowerShell script development and customisations.
- Experience with architectural design and development of technical solutions, including implementation specifically regarding the development on Power Platform and proven experience of developing custom solutions/applications using SharePoint Framework as well as Power Platform technologies/services.
- Proven experience working on SharePoint related projects, as well as in product upgrades e.g. upgrade to SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
- Proven experience working with stakeholders/users in the content of defining business requirements
- Knowledge of SharePoint Object Model with .Net, and experience of responsive web design including knowledge of user experience, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, ASP.Net
- Proven experience of writing scripts using PowerShell, C#
- Experience in conducting a SharePoint farm migration/upgrade to a higher version of SharePoint
Any questions be sure to let me know!
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.