Senior Full Stack Developer (React/Node.js)
The successful Senior Full Stack Developer will assume ownership for a diversity of greenfield projects and mentor junior developers.
This role will involve adding new features, improving the user interface and building web services for clients.
As well as this, you will play an important role in an exciting migration project from AngularJS to React.
You will actively contribute ideas to enhance performance and scalability, as well as influence the direction of future business.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity for an ambitious Full Stack Developer who wants to attain more responsibility, work with cutting edge technologies, and take a step up in their career.
This role will suit any Full stack Developer with a strong desire to constantly upskill and learn. If you haven't worked with Node but are willing to, great.
Applications are welcome from any Full stack Developer with a strong engineering mindset and the confidence to pick up new tech fast.
- Minimum 3 (ideally 5) years Full Stack Development experience building applications
- 3+ years with Node.js or a similar backend programming language (PHP, C#, Java, Ruby, Python)
- Experience developing complex single page applications using AngularJS AND/OR React or other MVC framework (company use Angular and React)
- Commercial experience building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- E-commerce experience highly desirable
- Experience with Git, Docker, Jenkins
- Preference for candidates who have worked with large enterprise applications
- Design pattern experience is nice-to-have
- Strong communication skills essential
This role will suit a strong team player; someone who enjoys helping others and can build strong rapport quickly.
Another plus is that the company will provide hands-on training in AWS, so if you are interested in learning cloud technologies and you tick most of the boxes for the role, get in touch with Sharon Riddell at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 or apply via the link below.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.