Software Architect, Remote (Ireland Based)
Desired SkillsC#, .Net, Java, Golang, Node, Architect, Software
A technically exciting and progressive Software House in Ireland have kicked off the recruitment for a talented and passionate Software Architect to join them during a period of growth.
Our client have gone from strength to strength over the past few years and this year looks to be no different.
You can expect to work in a high performing and collaborative R&D team, fully utilising cutting edge technology to create new robust features and functionality of their software systems.
This client are big advocates of staying updated with tech and are confident this is one of the reasons they are ahead of their competitors.
For the right candidate, the learning and progression opportunities are huge here as you will have the opportunity to upskill through certifications, courses and mentoring on technology such as Golang, Node, Microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, AWS etc.
The team in place are all very passionate about what they do, and we hope you feel the same.
- Third level degree in Computer Science or similar
- Experience with at least 2 of the following: C#, Golang, NodeJS, Java
- Good understanding of software development best practises, SOLID principles etc.
- Experience in an agile environment
- Experience with Microservices and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience building cloud native software
- Understanding and experience with modern web based, cloud hosted architecture
- The following are all technologies that our client use and you can learn on the role - experience with any if the following would be beneficial: Azure, AWS, GCP, NodeJs, Angular, React, SQL Server, PL/SQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Kafka, REST
- Salary 80-90k DOE
- Great benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements (flexible hours and can work remotely as long as based in Ireland)
To apply for this role, please click on the link below or for more information, contact Rebecca on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.