Test Automation Engineer
Desired SkillsTest Automation, QA, BDD
We have an excellent opportunity available for a Senior / Lead Test Automation Engineer with a client in Dublin.
They are expanding their Test Automation team and have created a new role for an engineer at senior or even lead level to join the team.
This role will involve working on hands on test automation as the most senior member of a team.
This role could be suitable for a senior engineer looking for a purely hands-on technical role or for someone looking to make the step into a team lead role (the client is open to either).
There will be a big focus on BDD and CI/CD in an Agile environment.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 7 years' experience in a Test Automation role
- Experience with test automation tools like Selenium
- BDD experience - Serenity, Cucumber etc.
- Strong Java skills
- CI/CD - Jenkins or similar
- Performance Testing experience would be a plus
- Very competitive salary
- Remote working flex
For more information on this role, or other Test / QA Automation roles, contact Seamus at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 or apply by submitting your CV through the link below.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.