Principal DevOps Engineer - RTP - NC
Desired SkillsDevOps, Principal, Software, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Big Data, Machine Learning, Automation, Cloud, AWS, Azure, C#, Java, Python
If you enjoy the start up culture/freedom but want the stability of an existing company then this role might just be for you!
We have a new role with one of our longest standing clients in the US. They are a specialist in next generation healthcare and are seeking the expertise of a Senior DevOps professional to come on board as their Principal DevOps Engineer.
The Principal DevOps Engineer will lead the design and development of automation. You will be working on DevOps tools and assisting with company challenges in Big Data, Machine Learning and Data Science.
You will also be the SME for the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) throughout the entire organization while expanding the current infrastructure as code offering.
Another aspect will be to mentor and further develop the evolution of junior SDET, QA and DevOps Engineers.
- Educated to a degree level in Computer Science/English/Maths/Physics or at least be competent in Computer Science fundamentals
- Suitable years experience within Software Engineering, Automated Testing (SDET), Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) or DevOps
- Experience in coding and automation with modern languages - ideally C# but Java, Python etc. are fine
- Strong handling of deployments with Kubernetes clusters
- Manage containers - the client use OpenShift but would be open to Rancher etc.
- They work with Ansible for cloud infrastructure purposes
- Public cloud experience - ideally Azure but AWS is fine
If this role sounds interesting, we would like to hear from you. Even if you feel you may lack some experience the client are hiring across the business.
Please send your most recent resume for a call back and information on the end client.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.