Embedded Linux Engineer
Desired SkillsEmbedded Linux, Embedded Software, C/C++, Qt, Networking
We are working with an innovative, multinational company who have an urgent requirement for talented Embedded Linux Engineers to join their rapidly growing team based in Shannon.
Our client is a leading supplier of high-performance products and solutions and are a clear front-runner in their field of expertise.
They are looking for talented embedded engineers at all levels to join them to help with the growth of their company and increased demand for their expertise.
There is a degree of flexibility on technical background with a large emphasis placed on upskilling.
What you need:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related discipline
- 3+ years' Embedded System Development experience
- Strong proficiency in C programming
- 2+ years Embedded Linux experience
- Commercial exposure to C++ and Qt highly desirable
- Any knowledge in Networking, IoT, Networking and Electronic Design is also desirable
What you will get:
- €60 - 70K
- Private healthcare
- Paid holidays
- Performance bonus
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply via the link below or contact Graeme King at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.