Lead QA Automation Engineer
Desired SkillsQA, Automation, Lead
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Senior / Lead QA Automation Engineer.
In this role, you will join a small QA team as the most senior engineer and have a lot of autonomy on choosing the tools, languages, processes etc. for several greenfields projects.
It is a technical lead role, so would involve some coaching / mentoring of more junior QAs but not necessarily people management (although it could grow into this).
The client is based in Waterford, but are open to this role being done remotely from anywhere in Ireland as long as you can be available to visit the office once or maybe twice a month.
It will involve setting up test automation frameworks from scratch for multiple web applications that are developed using the latest cloud-based technologies, so you can choose the automation tools that you feel are most suitable on an app-by-app basis.
Ideally you should have experience automating tests for both the UI and API side of web applications, and even better if you also have some performance / load testing experience.
- Computer Science Degree or similar
- At least 5 years in a QA Automation role
- Experience setting up Test Automation frameworks from scratch
- UI & API test automation experience
- Experience with Selenium based automation tools
- At least one programming language
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Performance testing with JMeter would be a plus
- Very competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Remote working flexibility
- Excellent career progression opportunities
For more info on this role, or other QA / Test Automation roles, contact Seamus at Reperio on +353 1 571 3000 or apply by sending your CV through the link below.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.