Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote
A promising healthcare focused company are currently seeking to expand with addition of a Full Stack Software Engineer to join their team in Durham, NC.
They would love someone local but are very open to idea of a remote candidate. They have an office that is free to use but work from home is perfectly fine. Regardless of where you will be, this role will be 100% remote. The fast-paced growth of this company has allowed new positions to be made available for an experienced developer to join and make an immediate impact on the client product.
You will be joining a team of 15/16 engineers that will rewrite the entire customer portal, so no old legacy coding. This role will be very hands on, working with the React framework on the Frontend and Node.js on the Backend. The position will also come with a good level of responsibility with the potential to move more into a Team Lead role and you will work closely with other members. The ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running and be able to thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- 5+ years' in a Software Development position
- 2+ years' developing clean, scalable Web applications in Node.js
- Previous experience with Web Application Development using the React Framework
- Further experience with TypeScript and AWS would be an advantage
- Coming from a SaaS background would be nice
- Understanding of DevOps cultures and modern technologies to further enhance the product.
For more information on the Sr Full Stack Software Engineering role please get in touch with John James Baird at Reperio Human Capital.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.