Senior Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Developer
Desired SkillsDynamics 365, Senior, Developer
Our client requires seeking to find a candidate to fill the above role. The successful applicant would be required to manage customer engagements on Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power and Teams. You will need to help customers understand which ways these technologies can be leveraged.
- Assisting customers in the use of Microsoft Technologies
- Designing, developing and deploying offerings and solutions associated with Microsoft Technology
- Developing bespoke solutions using Dynamics 365
- Fixing bugs and supporting existing Sharepoint solutions
- Designing, developing and communicating solution architecture
- At least 5 years of experience working in application development
- Technically capable of working on Sharepoint and Microsoft Teams
- Strong experience using Microsoft Graph AI
- Educated to degree level in Computing
- Certification in Microsoft Office 365
If you think this role is for you, apply by the link provided or contact Oran Campbell.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.