R&D Test Manager
Desired SkillsTest, Hardware, Software, Manager, R&D
I have an excellent opportunity available for an R&D Test Manager with a multinational electronics manufacturing / automation client in Dublin. They are planning to expand and modernise their testing team so this could be a great role to have a lot of influence on how things go in the future.
Their products involve hardware, software and firmware including windows and mobile applications. Someone with experience across all of these areas would be ideal, but they can be flexible on some of these. Ideally, they are hoping to increase their automated testing coverage, so any knowledge in this area would be a big plus.
This role will be a hybrid of remote working and onsite in the office in Dublin - they are fairly flexible on this but there will definitely be some days required onsite.
- Degree in computer science, electronics engineering or similar
- At least 5 years experience in a Test Lead or Manager role
- Strong hands on testing skills
- Experience working with software, hardware and firmware
- Experience in the electronics manufacturing industry or similar field
- Automated testing experience would be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare - including dependants
For more info on this role, contact Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV through the link.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.