Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
Desired SkillsBusiness Intelligence, Dublin
My client, a leading software house, is seeking to hire a Senior BI Consultant who will help in creating the BI business and capability of the company. The company offers cutting-edge solutions for a range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing and dynamic organisation. There will be plenty of scope for progression and development and you will get the chance to work on an exciting range of projects for various clients.
You should have a broad knowledge of development and BI technologies as well as experience of Oracle BI and/or Microsoft BI stack and Microsoft development will be advantageous. You will have the opportunity to work with offshore and nearshore teams.
- Consulting experience
- QlikView, Qlik Sense and QlikView Servers
- Oracle BI
- Microsoft BI
- ETL Development
- Data Modelling
- Experience of Architecting Data solutions
- Experience in developing ETL solutions
- Experienced in good Data Visualisation practices
- Experience delivering BI solutions which meet business requirements
Experience which would be advantageous:
- Experience in Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development
- Experience developing large ETL solutions
- Experience of programming in C#/VB.NET
- Understanding of Database / Data Warehouse principles and methodologies
- Experience in developing OLAP solutions would be advantageous
- Experience of Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud
- Experience of Big Data Platforms (Hadoop, etc.)
To hear more about this amazing opportunity, please contact Eimear at Reperio Human Capital on 015713000 for a confidential chat or apply via the link below.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.