Senior/Lead C# .Net Software Developer - Wicklow
Desired SkillsC#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, Developer, Wicklow, Lead, Senior, SQL Server, Software House
A creative software house based in Wicklow require a Senior/Lead C# .Net Developer to join them during a period of growth. The successful candidate will drive forward development by taking ownership of projects and use their technical expertise to advance them.
My client is well established in the market and the software they make is unique. They have a lot of upcoming projects and are embarking on a recruitment drive for their C# .Net Development team. This is a great opportunity to challenge yourself technically and keep your skills fresh by upskilling in the latest technologies.
You can expect to be part of a small C# .Net development team (which is growing), taking the lead on projects and be the driving force through the development lifecycle, mentoring junior developers, upskill in latest web technologies (and some mobile with Xamarin) and most importantly, be a key developer in the greenfield development of their new MVC focused applications.
- Minimum of 5 years' development experience working with C# .Net stack
- Strong database knowledge including design with SQL Server
- Experience with ASP.Net, MVC, WebForms and/or .Net Core
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services
- Experience with Entity Framework and/or NHibernate
- Experience with WPF and WCF
- Unit testing experience
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile and SOLID Design Principles
- Experience with or ambition to take the lead on projects
- Strong communication skills
- Third level degree in an IT related field
- Salary: 65-75k
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities to upskill in the latest technologies
Key Words: C#, .Net, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Server, C# Developer, .Net Developer, Software Developer, Full Stack C# .Net Developer, Wicklow, Software
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, click on the link below today. Alternatively, if you have any questions about this role or similar roles, get in contact with Rebecca at Reperio on 01 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.