Desired SkillsNorth Carolina, Charlotte, Asheville, iOS, Developer, Engineer, Mobile, iPhone, iPad, Swift, CI/CD, Git, BitBucket, DevOps, Cloud, AWS, Jira, Scrum, UI
Our client, a tech-focused company that builds revolutionary software that's are driven by core values of employee satisfaction and career fulfilment, integrity, honesty and equality, have a unique opening for an iOS Engineer to join their mobile development team.
Working in a multi-functional team with Designers, Testers, Product Owners and Swift Developers using cutting edge technologies to build world class applications affecting millions of users per year, this is an amazing opportunity to learn from an elite team.
Our client's users rely heavily on their apps for bookings. Therefore, it is essential that you will be committed to crafting the highest calibre user experience.
This role is for someone who thrives on the idea of helping shape the technology and culture of a tech startup.
- You will assume iOS Swift development on an enterprise iPhone and iPad applications
- Computer Science degree or similar essential
- 4 + years commercial iOS experience
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- 2+ years Swift experience
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket
- Experience writing to REST APIs, Amazon AWS, Lambda
- Experience with Scrum workflows in Jira
- Strong grasp of Swift design patterns
- Ability to write performant and correct multi-threaded code
- Talent for cleanly architecting UI features
- Quick learner and genuine interest in continually advancing skill-set
This is one of the highest calibre tech companies in North Charlotte, committed to delivering engineering excellence while prioritising fulfilment and progression of employees.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.