Desired SkillsSecurity, PHP, PHP7, Laravel, Symfony, Rest API, Unix, SQL, PostgreSQL, PHPUnit
We have an exciting new opening with one of our Galway-based clients who operate within the Network Security industry.
Our client is an award winning market leader who, due to increased product demand, is seeking to hire several Software Engineers.
This company offer stability and flexibility. Having been around for a long time, they have nurtured an engaging, progressive culture where employees are listened to and encouraged to voice their opinions.
One of their most pressing needs is for an experienced PHP Laravel Developer. This is a unique opportunity to work on an innovative project using cutting edge technology and a wide scope for career progression.
- Minimum 3 years PHP experience
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT preferred but not essential
- Laravel framework preferable but applications welcome from those with other PHP framework experience such as Symfony, Slim or Zend
- Bonus points for Vue.js experience
- Experience working with PostgreSQL and writing SQL queries
- Experience developing RESTful APIs essential
- Experience developing on Linux/Unix, PHPUnit or queueing systems is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication and organisational skills.
- Passion for automation
This is a fantastic opportunity to make an impact at a critical time with an award-winning company.
For more information, apply via the link below or for more information, contact Sharon Riddell at Reperio Human Capital on +353 1 571 3000.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.