Alteryx Developer Contract (Great Day Rate)
Desired SkillsAlteryx Developer
Our leading financial services client is actively recruiting for a Senior Alteryx Developer with experience in data acquisition/extraction and data blending to join their Business Analytics team in Dublin for a 12-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for researching and extracting pertinent data points within multiple source systems while developing analytical reporting solutions. They will work on providing an industry leading analytics product to a global customer base and be responsible for developing, customizing and delivering an innovative insight product.
- Responsible for the maintenance/development of the current client and internal Alteryx dashboards
- Project Management - liaising with clients about the requirements for their dashboards and ensuring the project is managed internally and delivered to the client on time
- Ensuring accuracy of the Alteryx dashboards through granular checking of raw data
- Ensuring the delivery of the weekly media reports to clients via Alteryx
- Providing commentary on the data/dashboards to the Account teams
- Providing training support for the team and clients on how to effectively use their dashboards
- Working with the management team to identify internal processes that could be streamlined by deploying Alteryx. This would also apply to clients and any improvements that could be made
- Significant experience in designing, developing and supporting Alteryx reports and dashboards
- Experience in designing reporting solutions and the ability to translate customer requirements into creative, innovative and highly effective reports/dashboards
- An understanding of how insight can be delivered through Alteryx in a powerful, intuitive manner
- Excellent analytical skills, and the ability to understand a complex data model
- Ability to lead workshops and drive out requirements for user stories
- Ability to influence colleagues and end-user stakeholders and to effectively manage customer expectations
- Ability to build a strong rapport with members of the IT team and the wider business teams, ensuring that responsibilities are clearly defined, communicated and agreed
- Understanding of data quality and data modelling best practice
- Previous experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with AWS Redshift data warehouse
- Experience working with Oracle or Postgresql databases
- BA experience would be an advantage
- SQL querying skills
- DBA experience would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a productive individual, who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. In this fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment, the individual will be required to have an energetic and enthusiastic approach.
To register your interest, click on the link below to apply or call Reperio on 01 571 3000 and ask for Claire to speak in strictest confidence.
Reperio Human Capital Limited acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.